Established and harvested first crop in 1985, Paulman Farms is a dba joint venture with Deb & Roric Paulman. We are located in Southwest Nebraska, Lincoln, Keith, Perkins counties; operating in three groundwater Natural Resource Districts – Twin Platte, Upper & Middle Republican – and in two major river basins; Platte and Republican
Our family is important to us. As a third generation farming family, we value the tradition of farming and conservation. Here are some facts our family and history:
- 3rd Generation Paulman to farm
- Deb & Roric have 4 children; Joshua (Nadja), Winsome (Adrian, Bowen, Piper, Brant), Garrett (Kathleen) & Zachary
- Deb taught science and now works in the Nebraska ESU system as the head of staff development (professional development for teachers)
- Zach returned to the farm after college in 2012 as a partner
- Started from scratch in 1985 building to a peak of 10k acres in the 90’s, currently 6500 acres irrigated and rain fed
- Our goal is for the land to remain just as productive, or perhaps more productive than when we started.